Sunday, July 23, 2006

Insomnia

Wow, it has been hot here in Northern California. I know it has been hot pretty much all over, but in most places that it is usually hot and humid the houses have air conditioning. We are spoiled here with the fact that even during the warm days of summer, it cools down in the evening so A/C is optional. That has not happened the last couple of days. Our house is so hot, I just can't sleep. So, I thought I would get up and add an entry to my much neglected blog.

The problem is that I am so tired, I can't even think straight. There is a lot to talk about (Israel and Lebanon, Bush's 1st Veto, etc). I just don't know if I can think straight enough to write anything worthy of the server space.

On the upside, I was blessed with a wonderful evening with my wife. We were able to have a date, thanks to a birthday gift and some free baby-sitting (thank you Andrew and Olga). It was a great chance to reconnect with each other. Word's cannot express the love I have for this woman.

Good night.

No comments: