Thursday, May 04, 2006

Go Suns!



Okay, so this not my typical post, but what a game. The Phoenix Suns, in a must win game against the L.A. Lakers, win in overtime to force a game 7 in the first round of the playoffs. My son and I were on the edge of our seats. It was awesome, especially after watching Kobe Bryant win game 4 at the buzzer. It brought back memories of going to watch the Suns play when I was growing up, and watching games with my dad. It is nice to have that kind of escape with my son.


I love you, Dad.

1 comment:

FCPWIZ said...

We had great seats and it was lots of fun. I'm watching the Cavs and Wizards now. Aerinus and Labron are remarkable. Niether team will go past the next round as they will face Detroit. I would like to stay up and see the Suns but it is always so late.
Glad to see you sharing those memories with Christian. It will mean a lot in years to come.
Love you.
Dad