Friday, May 19, 2006

Holy Crap! PVP beat me to it


Okay, so it has been a while. I have been very engaged in my search for work, and have not felt like blogging.


That being said, I was planning on doing a blog about the Jesus being totally divine but totally human. Basically, I was going to talk about how as Jesus, God had to poop, too. It is amazing to me that God would choose to dwell among us and get messy with life on earth.


Then I saw this in my favorite online comic - PVP. Scott Kurtz is truly a comedic genius at times.


I am headed down to LA this weekend to see Matt Maher and to get some training from the gang at LIFE TEEN. I am hoping that it will be very uplifting and that it will help me tune in to what God is trying to tell me these days. Please pray for me and my family.


Grace and peace,

Scott

2 comments:

Tallguy said...

I seem to recall it was Tom Booth (and I'm sure he wasn't the first) who pointed out that Mary potty trained God. Pretty impressive, eh?

Tallguy said...

Heh. I just noticed that "Matt Maher" ALSO links to PvP.